e-Rozgaar is a Free Training Program by the Youth Affairs and Sports Department and PITB (Punjab Information Technology Board) to empower the unemployed youth of Punjab by giving them training in the in-demand Digital Skills and Freelancing that make them capable of earning online.
The government of Punjab is offering free online training in digital skills and freelancing through the e-Rozgaar Training program and enabling young graduates to earn online.
7 different in-demand courses are being offered:
- Mobile App Development
- Creative Design
- UI/UX Design
- Content Marketing & Advertising
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
Requirements for Admission
- 16 years of education
- The maximum limit of age is 35 years
- Job status: Unemployed
How to Apply for the e-Rozgaar Training Program
- You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply again.
- Apply now at www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk
- Along with the popup notification, you’ll receive email with a link to log in and select course.
- Select your training details.
- Attempt test within 72 hours to complete your application.
Rate This Post!
Total: 0 Average: 0